Group

SSJaye9K
Contributor
Contributor

I have two questions. Can I transfer PayPal funds to a bank over weekends, which is when mine is usually closed. My second question is more of a scenario but here it is.

I am fairly new to PayPal and I was experimenting with how much money I can transfer at a time. I had 10 cents in my PayPal and then it said I have to have up to $1 to transfer and then I just clicked off the whole process. Then a day or two later, I got an email saying my transfer did not go through and my bank account was removed. Will I be able to reconnect it? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @SSJaye9K,

Thank you for your questions!

You can initiate a transfer to a bank any day, but the transfer itself will take a few business days, which would exclude weekends and bank holidays.

If a transfer to or from a bank was rejected and the bank stated that the reason was that the account information was invalid, the bank account would be removed. It can be re-added, but it is important to double-check the information and be sure that it is correct when the account is added again.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.