Get not receive money in account

Moemountain
Contributor
Contributor

Not happy with customer service. Need help sending money over seas. Money sent but they can not get it out of paypal.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Moemountain 

Not sure how you expect us to advise if you don't bother to say which country you have sent the funds to???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Moemountain
Contributor
Contributor
I sent 800.00 to Finland only 200.00 was able to be taken out of account then next week only 50.00 was able to be taken out. Now nothing
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Moemountain 

The recipient could have withdraw limits. They must verify their account if they haven't already to lift limits.

Please have them contact customer service for assistance with verifying their account:

Click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Moemountain
Contributor
Contributor
800.00 to Finland
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Moemountain wrote:
800.00 to Finland

See above, they may have withdraw limits, have them contact customer service to review their account.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Moemountain 

There are some countries that can receive but could not withdraw. Check this page and select country to see PayPal's offerings:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

Otherwise, the recipient has to link a bank account or card to withdraw or even request check. Sometimes there can be a up to 72 hour review hold on the payment. Or if the payment was sent as goods and services, there can be an up to 21 day hold. The recipient can mark the order as Shipped in the transaction details and you will receive an email to confirm receipt or just log on to confirm receipt on the transaction to release funds.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Moemountain 

Did you send in their currency or USD?

If USD then have they added that currency as a receiving currency on their paypal account?

Secondly they can only withdraw to a linked bank account in Finland and not a card so have they got a linked and confirmed bank account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.