Get cash at walmart

Sophiajacoby22
Contributor
Contributor
With the CVOID 19 self quarantine, CA DMV is not taking new appointments or walk ins. Only ID documents being issued are through the DMV now Kiosk and walmart is not letting me use the document from there as ID with a proof of address, marriage certificate and photo color copy if valid ID. My physical ID card is lost and there is NO possible way to get a new one til the quarantine ends. How are we supposed to get our money? I have to wait for my cash card 10 days? I'm broke and a single mom with my tax refund direct deposited to my paypal and no access to it! I'm so mad! Walmart said paypal is who to blame for not specifying that paper ID is acceptable.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sophiajacoby22 

There have been reported cases in the past of unauthorized withdrawals through Walmart so physical photo ID must be used for security and enforced. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Sophiajacoby22
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, but California is in a state of emergency. As of Today DMV is closed. How are you supposed to have something that is not possible to get? They have to understand that this is not within our control I have 5 different verifiable documents of ID its not like I'm a random person with no proof saying I'm someone and saying give me this money. No I have state ID with no picture it is Government issued and I have proof of address, marriage certificate, and a full color copy of my ID and a picture I used for PayPal of me holding my ID.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.