Get Your Funds>Service or virtual product Doesn’t need or not planning to ship. Not working.

zafirojerome
Contributor
Contributor

I received payments today and they are on hold I understand the hold process, but the problem is the system wont let me change/confirm the order status to "Service or virtual product Doesn’t need or not planning to ship". When I click the button "Confirm order status" after I choose "Service or virtual product Doesn’t need or not planning to ship"  it always redirects me to a blank page. I've already tried many times but still redirects me to a blank page because of this I can't update the order status of payments I received. I am choosing the option "Service or virtual product Doesn’t need or not planning to ship" because the payment I received is my salary for the service I've accomplished and also I want to get the money released from hold within 3 to 7 days. Please help me with this problem. 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

vahuntforyou
New Community Member

Capture.JPG

same here I tried the chat support they didn't help 😞

Login to Me Too

zafirojerome
Contributor
Contributor

Support replied to my inquiry and as expected they didn't help at all, support just mentioned due to policy the 7 days hold is no longer available because they changed it to 21 days. So the payments will be released from hold  after 21 days, from 3 to 7 they increase the wait to 21 days. What a great hassle. Just sad that I'm being paid through paypal and each time I received payment they will hold it and I have to wait 21 days for each one to get the funds.

Login to Me Too

AularMarketing
Contributor
Contributor

Im having the same problem, how such a big company can act liks this they are literally **bleep** thousands of small business that need to confirm to recieve their funds

Login to Me Too

zafirojerome
Contributor
Contributor

Support replied to my inquiry and as expected they didn't help at all, support just mentioned due to policy the 7 days hold is no longer available because they changed it to 21 days. So the payments will be released from hold  after 21 days, from 3 to 7 they increase the wait to 21 days. What a great hassle. Just sad that I'm being paid through paypal and each time I received payment they will hold it and I have to wait 21 days for each one to get the funds. 

Login to Me Too

ryanmarohombsar
Contributor
Contributor

Very poor customer service of PayPal, I even tried emailing the Technical Support team which was supposed to be the one that can fix this issue, I am having the same problem. But they emailed back and said that they cannot fix it and I should contact the Customer(POOR) Service via live chat. 

Damn PayPal, have some DECENCY at least. Come on!

Here's a video proof of it not working:

https://streamable.com/0f6vw0

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.