Gcash balance not reflected

wickedcool13
Contributor
Contributor

I cashed in using Gcash via paypal, i got the confirmation email from paypal but the money was not reflected on Gcash this is odd

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

Isaacyap
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @wickedcool13 when did you perform this transaction?

Transactions happen within 24 hours supposedly. Most transfers to banks / cards don't even happen within a day. Saw this link:
https://help.gcash.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020297834-I-have-been-notified-that-my-transaction-is-su...

I'd suggest to wait and see what happens 🙂

The service is suspended now, but when I tried it earlier this morning it worked as usual. 

Login to Me Too

wickedcool13
Contributor
Contributor

I performed this at 6:43am today. This is my 2nd time that i cash in but the first was pretty fast its real-time, i really dont know why it may took 24 hours  but Thats good to hear tho.. hopefully it will be successful because i have bills to pay tho.

Login to Me Too

wickedcool13
Contributor
Contributor
Its been 24 hours and still no update balance not reflected on my gcash balance and i checked my paypal the money is not return or updated
Login to Me Too

Isaacyap
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, there seems to be a service update ongoing.

Just bad timing. I got affected as well, but they refunded my funds back into my PayPal account. 

Hope they do the same for your ASAP 🙂 @wickedcool13 

Login to Me Too

wickedcool13
Contributor
Contributor

As i check my gcash app and go to cash in and select paypal it seems theyre having a maintenance on it.. but i didnt receive a refund or return the fund into my paypal account

Login to Me Too

MavrickM
Hi I need help I haven't receive the transfered I made to my gcash yesterday but my paypal balance is gone since yesterday.Please help
Login to Me Too

anj1830

were you able to get your funds? if so what are the steps that you followed?

Login to Me Too

poyM
New Community Member

There is problem occur when clicking 'Manage Funding Source'

Login to Me Too

poyM
New Community Member

I thought the money will automatically appear once link from Gcash to Paypal. 

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.