Gcash PayPal cash in unavailable

Macmac1992
Contributor
Contributor

I just want to know if some gcashb users have this same problem ,I can't withdraw my money on gcash. PayPal cash-in service unavailable due to maintenance and I'm happy to know when it's coming back. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Isaacyap
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Macmac1992 

I think we're all facing the same issue. Seems like it's a maintenance update from both platforms. Hopefully it'll be back up soon.. 

Login to Me Too

JChamp
New Community Member
Still experiencing the same issue. Ugh @gcash
Login to Me Too

lrhome
Contributor
Contributor

@Macmac1992 I thought I'm facing the same issue. This is bad.

Login to Me Too

jhunreycubelo
Contributor
Contributor

29 Mar 09:45 - Still maintenance

Login to Me Too

acecreamxD
Contributor
Contributor
it's been weeks , and gcash support sucks. i think no one is working with them due to the fact that there's not even a seen icon at the message i sent
Login to Me Too

Macmac1992
Contributor
Contributor

I call today on gcash customer service, but even them who is working with the company didn't know about it, I ask that even a little information about the problem and they said that they don't even know. 

Login to Me Too

acecreamxD
Contributor
Contributor
Hey since we're at the same situation. i just wanted to share. i sent an email to gcare support so that this issue can be fixed. i can see on your other post you even called them. and maybe this is due to multiple complaints here's what i just did i uninstalled gcash and installed it again and it's up in running hope it works at your end
Login to Me Too

zerozeolotus
Contributor
Contributor
Reinstalling Gcash works!!!!
Login to Me Too

lrhome
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know but I didn't have to reinstall the app. It just worked back again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.