cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gcash PayPal cash in unavailable

Contributor

Gcash PayPal cash in unavailable

I just want to know if some gcashb users have this same problem ,I can't withdraw my money on gcash. PayPal cash-in service unavailable due to maintenance and I'm happy to know when it's coming back. Thank you.

13 REPLIES 13
Contributor

Re: Gcash PayPal cash in unavailable

Hi @Macmac1992 

I think we're all facing the same issue. Seems like it's a maintenance update from both platforms. Hopefully it'll be back up soon.. 

Tags (1)
New Community Member

Still experiencing the same issue. Ugh @gcash
Contributor

@Macmac1992 I thought I'm facing the same issue. This is bad.

Contributor

29 Mar 09:45 - Still maintenance

Contributor

it's been weeks , and gcash support sucks. i think no one is working with them due to the fact that there's not even a seen icon at the message i sent
Contributor

I call today on gcash customer service, but even them who is working with the company didn't know about it, I ask that even a little information about the problem and they said that they don't even know. 

Contributor

Hey since we're at the same situation. i just wanted to share. i sent an email to gcare support so that this issue can be fixed. i can see on your other post you even called them. and maybe this is due to multiple complaints here's what i just did i uninstalled gcash and installed it again and it's up in running hope it works at your end
Highlighted
Contributor

Reinstalling Gcash works!!!!
Contributor

I don't know but I didn't have to reinstall the app. It just worked back again.