how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MickeyDC 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Also these games are normally in Asia or somewhere similar so not sure your U.S legal team could do anything about it.

But if you check out paypals acceptable use policy you will see that any sort of raffle / games that pay out money like a lottery are against that policy.

So report the games and they may be removed from using paypal BUT like these China scam web sites they often just pop up under another name.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Aj2329
New Community Member
Gurgoan Haryana. India
Login to Me Too

Aj2329
New Community Member
I need erning game many
Login to Me Too

Ibsa09
Contributor
Contributor

alizaki
Contributor
Contributor

I played 1010! Block Fun for some time and noticed that it works just like many other games. It pays you well in the beginning, but the more you play, the less you will earn. 

I cannot say that they will stop giving you cash rewards because I didn’t play 1010! Block Fun for long enough. However, I am sure it will take a very long time to cash out.

Even if you request the payment, they will probably ignore or cancel it, just like most games do. The virtual cash and tokens have no real-world value and the company is not obligated to pay. 

Unfortunately, 1010! Block Fun is still in Early Access, and therefore, users cannot publish their reviews on Google Play. 

Login to Me Too

shermaineriego
Contributor
Contributor
hello can you help me to tranfer my money from swipe to blast to my paypal
Login to Me Too

shermaineriego
Contributor
Contributor
Hello how's my earn? can you send my earn to my paypal email
Login to Me Too

LOVEPLAYING
Contributor
Contributor
How do u connect paypal to online games to get paid it says they sent the money but it is not there on my PayPal account how do I get the money to my PayPal account from the game o play and cashed out on HELP HELP
Login to Me Too

DR_DR
I’m having the same problem and can’t seem to get help figuring it out
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DR_DR 

@LOVEPLAYING 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.