GCash reversal

morena1969
Contributor
Contributor

I cashed in my fund to Gcash on 5 July and it didn't reflect my wallet.  I called Gcash the same day and reported the incident.

Come Monday the 8th of July, Gcash informed me that they have already refunded/reversed the fund on 8 July, it's already the 12th and

the fund is still not on my Paypal account.  What am I supposed to do?  Please help!!!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@morena1969 

It seems the GCash cash in service works with personal accounts according to this:

https://help.gcash.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019948834-How-to-link-PayPal-to-GCash

Please contact customer service to trace the payment:

Click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalPhilippines/

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

morena1969
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks but I have been doing the cashing in for over two years now and this is the first time that the fund didn't reached Gcash.  The long

process is stressing me out and I have been going back and forth between Gcash and Paypal and neither of the two can give me an answer as to where my money is 😑

Login to Me Too

jnczrmn

@morena1969 Did you got your money? I'm having the same problem T_T

Login to Me Too

morena1969
Contributor
Contributor
No and it's already stressing and draining me out. I have been calling Gcash everyday and I always get the same answer, they have informed Paypal that the transaction did NOT reflect their system at all!! I even sent them the screenshot of my activity in Paypal to show them that there was never a refund. Tried calling Paypal through their 888 and 402 numbers but both are not working. I tried emailing them but they only gave me stupid answers. Tried filing for a dipute but the only solution that Paypal gave me was to call Gcash. So right now I am so mad and exhausted and I can even think anymore!!!!!
Login to Me Too

electricfeel979
Contributor
Contributor

Hello morena1969, was this resolved on your end? I am facing the same issue right now, I transfered 8000php from gcash using the cash in, but it didnt reflect on my gcash balance. And this is disappointing, been doing this for a year now and this is the first time for me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.