GCash Cash in

Meanne171717
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Ive been using paypal for 8 months now. But today I cash in via paypal for my gcash acct but still not appearing in my gcash balance. I cant even cancel the request because it has been a successful transaction. Please help me

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

praisedap
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to contact Paypal but there is no response regarding how many days will it takes to make the money back on my paypal account. Before I experience it too. Just 24 hrs they give back but now, no response nor refund back.

Login to Me Too

Meanne171717
Contributor
Contributor

Lets keep this trend "up" so that Paypal will help us to get our hard earned money back, Ive been trying to reach GCash but they said that they dont receive any transaction from my paypal as of the moment, 😞

Login to Me Too

walkertape
Contributor
Contributor

This just happened to me too, I was told by Globe Store CS that I need to have it worked out with Paypal. Fingers-crossed if I'd still get a refund since there's no response yet from Paypal. 😞

Login to Me Too

XxXzAiXxX
Contributor
Contributor
I had the error message when I cash in through Gcash but my money did not appear. Until now Gcash is unresponsive to emails and Customer Service lines's waiting time is 2 hours. Can someone help and on what's the best thing to do?
Login to Me Too

walkertape
Contributor
Contributor

@XxXzAiXxX wrote:
I had the error message when I cash in through Gcash but my money did not appear. Until now Gcash is unresponsive to emails and Customer Service lines's waiting time is 2 hours. Can someone help and on what's the best thing to do?

Hi! I did also had a problem cashing in through GCash in the past days. Service lines are still the go-to to have your money refunded, I have waited around 1:57hrs just to have my call attended. Once connected, provide them all the details including your GCash account number or your mobile phone number, the e-mail tied in your GCash account, your Paypal e-mail, and ALL the details in the email Paypal sent you once the payment was sent (if time of transaction's asked, just provide the time Paypal sent you the email). The CSR should be able to report your concern and provide you with a reference number. I've read some people did ask for a supervisor for an escalation. Mine only took a few minutes to be refunded after the call. 

Login to Me Too

XxXzAiXxX
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you. I am waiting for a cs to answer my call. Earlier I called their CS and waited for 2 hourse then the call was dropped. I tried again and been waiting now for 35 minutes.
Login to Me Too

walkertape
Contributor
Contributor

Try calling them between 8AM to 7PM, I was able to get attended around 4PM but I'm not sure for tomorrow's schedule. I was able to read a few comments that they're sorting out concerns and the tech issue itself continuously but take it as a grain of salt. Hope you get your money back ASAP. 

Login to Me Too

walkertape
Contributor
Contributor

A temporary fix to GCash Cash In:

I've read this in GCash users group via Alexis Mendoza:

(Filipino Text translated to English):

For those cashing-in from Paypal to Gcash

I tried cashing in earlier, I was able to cash in but you have to convert first your Paypal dollar funds to peso under manage currencies. Then once it is in peso, you can now cash in through GCash using your peso converted funds. DO NOT Cash In using dollars for now as ther might be an issue in conversion of USD to PHP. Hope this helps. 🙂

(Hope I got everything properly translated.)

NOTE: Cash In atleast 500 to check if it works. Mine works almost perfectly with only one missed transaction amounting 500. Better to Cash In in 500s rather than risking in large amounts if you don't know where to encash your money, I was able to withdraw funds in a Security Bank and Metro Bank ATM. 

Login to Me Too

XxXzAiXxX
Contributor
Contributor
Update. I am still on their line still waiting for a cs to attend my call. Earlier it says I need to wait approx 20 minutes.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.