G-XCHANGE

Pinchaz
New Community Member

Guys please help. I transfered money from PayPal to Gcash however it went to G-XCHANGE. And I don't know where my money is now? It's not showing in Gcash.

Login to Me Too
235 REPLIES 235

AkoElle
me too. i cant see that option
Login to Me Too

temp20211129
Contributor
Contributor
how to see the G-Xchange I can't link to my Gcash
Login to Me Too

nels1074
I dont see anything like that
Login to Me Too

PazTegerero09
Contributor
Contributor
Ty paypal godbless😊😊
Login to Me Too

Temp20201123h
Contributor
Contributor
How to reapproved payments I connot find G-exchange INC to approve?pls help me thank you
Login to Me Too

Camilo_Soriano
Contributor
Contributor

clipboard_image_0.gif 

Hello <removed>,

Your preapproved payments plan G-Xchange, inc.:PA-7P129181D0717952M has been cancelled.

To renew this plan, please contact G-Xchange, inc. and sign up for a new preapproved payments plan with them.

Business information
Business: G-Xchange, inc.

Thanks,
PayPal

this is my message also please help!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Camilo_Soriano, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Billing agreements are set up through seller websites directly. When setting up payment through a seller with billing agreements enabled a billing agreement will be automatically activated.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Cliand
Contributor
Contributor

The information of both my G-Xchange and Paypal are the same but, why is it still not accepting to link my accounts. it says same message, that your preapproved has been cancelled. Is there anything else I can do? Please help. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.