Future Support for Dogecoin

nguyen3514
New Community Member

I just would like to advocate the support of Dogecoin on the PayPal platform! The current support for cryptocurrency on here is already fantastic but it would be great if Dogecoins were also supported as it is an increasingly popular crypto currency.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Irishthug
New Community Member
Great idea!
Login to Me Too

DogeDiva
Contributor
Contributor

Was excited with today's news that makes cryptocurrency transactions easier and moves it more mainstream.  Disappointed that Doge coin isn't listed among the adopted coins.  I think this is so shortsighted especially as the patents included Doge coin back in 2016/18. Doge is the only cryptocurrency I actually go out of my way to transact in & has the biggest community support of any other coin.  Its the most accessible with high supply, cheap fees & fast transactions.  They already have the way, hopefully soon they will find the will.  🐶 Will give them points for having these doge emojis however! 🐕

Login to Me Too

philips66
New Community Member

We Want DOGE 

will also add that I am very happy with current crypto offerings, cannot wait to see the list expanded. 

What else is on your wishlist?

Dot, Link, & Ada are also on my wish list

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.