Funds withdrawal status COMPLETED but no entry in bank account

Kuldeepgill
Contributor
Contributor

I withdraw my balance to bank account manually on 13th Feb and withdrawal status changed on 16th Feb from Pending to Completed but there is no entry in my bank account even after two days, as on 18th Feb. I contact with my bank but bank can not help, they said PayPal is a third party you can only contact to PayPal. How can I trace my entry.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Kuldeepgill,

I'm very sorry to hear your transfer hasn't completed, that would definitely be frustrating. We do have the ability to trace a transfer, so I would advise reaching us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter so that we can look into this and help. Hopefully the transfer has completed or will complete soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Kuldeepgill,

I'm very sorry to hear your transfer hasn't completed, that would definitely be frustrating. We do have the ability to trace a transfer, so I would advise reaching us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter so that we can look into this and help. Hopefully the transfer has completed or will complete soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Kuldeepgill
Contributor
Contributor
I reached to customer support through phone call and they said every funds withdrawal takes upto 5 bank wotking days after status changed to "Completed" in your PayPal account. As my fund withdrawal status changed to completed on 16th Feb and entry reflects in my bank account on 20th Feb. 16th Feb to 20th Feb there was 3 bank holidays. Finally I understand that PayPal only takes your 2-3 days other days depends on bank.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.