Funds still on hold from eBay after weeks?

moondra

Hi everyone. I just sold my first item on eBay November 30th. I sent it on the mail December 2nd. Guy received it December 4th. I left him positive feedback, tracking information says it's delivered on both eBay AND PayPal. I've tried calling PayPal to have my funds taken off hold but I was just given a bot that wouldn't let me explain the situation nor talk to a human. Both sites have been saying for the past 2 weeks that my funds should be taken off hold within 24 hours but I still haven't received them. This is incredibly infuriating. I've sent the buyer multiple messages asking politely for feedback but he still hasn't given me any. I really need this money and I don't think I can wait another week for the 21 days to be up.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there Moondra.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that your funds have been held for an item that you have sold recently. 

It's possible that the funds may be held for up to 21 days. Depending on the type of hold that has been placed on the payment, it might be possible for your funds to be released sooner. You can find more information about our payments holds policy through the following link: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-payment-on-hold-or-unavailable-faq1987?app=sea....

I hope this helps.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.