Funds still on hold after eBay released hold

iemm
Contributor
Contributor

Today I talked with multiple Paypal customer service reps to attempt to answer my concerns to no avail. About a week ago I sold a pair of Beats Headphones on eBay, received payment, and shipped them out a day later. My funds were placed on hold pending receipt of the Beats; I understand this as some sellers are unreliable. However, after my Beats were delivered to buyer my funds were not released, this was a few days ago. I contacted eBay, after waiting about an hour on the phone, they said that they released the hold on my account a while ago, and to contact Paypal. I called Paypal, and they said they would put in a message to technical support (???) and that because she did not want to give me incorrect information she did not know when my funds would be available. Thus I attempted to seek answers through their online support window. The rep online provided absolutely no answers except to clarify that I currently have a "Paypal security hold on the transaction." 

After waisting most of my day trying to get answers, I am fully fed up with Paypal and their BS. I understand Paypal and eBay are no longer part of the same company but you think they might be able to have a little more communication, considering eBay requires sellers have a Paypal. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.