Funds placed on hold

Gaby007
Contributor
Contributor
This is the first time I am going to receive funds. It is not a sell it is just someone transferring me money. How can I get it to go thru? Plus, the transfer was for $100 and it ended being almost $6 short, why would that be? Kind regards, Gaby
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Gaby007,

Welcome to our Community Forums! I'm sorry to hear your funds are currently on hold. When receiving funds as a Friends & Family transaction, normally the funds are made available right away. It sounds like the transaction was sent as a Goods & Services payment. Here's a great Help Center article on How you can release a payment(s) from a hold.

Here are a few other Help Center articles you may find useful that are All About Holds.

Have a great day!

- Jon k

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Gaby007,

Welcome to our Community Forums! I'm sorry to hear your funds are currently on hold. When receiving funds as a Friends & Family transaction, normally the funds are made available right away. It sounds like the transaction was sent as a Goods & Services payment. Here's a great Help Center article on How you can release a payment(s) from a hold.

Here are a few other Help Center articles you may find useful that are All About Holds.

Have a great day!

- Jon k

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Gaby007
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much, it worked!

Gaby

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

@Gaby007,

That's great news!! I'm glad to hear you were able to get access to your funds.

Thanks again for reaching out on our Community Forums and have a great one!

- Jon K

Login to Me Too

Yadybaby
Contributor
Contributor
How did U get your funds off hold ? Bc they saying I have wait 21days did your day that
Login to Me Too

Temp20231024am
Contributor
Contributor

Please what did you do I'm having the same problem.

Login to Me Too

Hi! I have the same problem too. 

Also, the link you gave doesn't exist anymore. 

I have been getting the run around from PayPal through those automated pages opening or links I have to press. =(

Please help. =(

Login to Me Too

RenRiz
Contributor
Contributor

May I know the resolution is the funds is on hold? Please thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.