Funds on hold

Shimerin
Contributor
Contributor

I sell on eBay and have done for several years but yet I sit for 30 days before funds are release I have had no negative issues with selling of with refunds but yet pay-pal still have me on rolling hold. I also sell to my customers via phone and website and they pay via pay-pal, these products are mostly company van delivered, these product are fresh food which will not survive 30 days So why do I have to wait on these funds clearing.

It so frustrating, its that frustrating that I am looking elsewhere for online payment methods unless PayPal can resolve this pain.

Has anyone every resolved this, as a small business PayPal are putting me under my cash flow as little as it is would normally help pay for something whereas I have to sit around while pay-pal plays with mine and everyone's else interest.

JH

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shimerin 

Have to roll with the punches and adapt. Or, perhaps the nature of your business model is not a good fit with PayPal.  😞

Dedicated page about rolling reserves which may help your approach to adapting:

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/holds-reserves

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.