Funds on hold

Sdpoole
Contributor
Contributor

Been selling on eBay for about a year and all of a sudden my funds are being put on hold for every item I sell. My seller level is above standard and I have 100% positive feedback so I'm quite confused.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sdpoole

Reasons why you may have returned to the hold as per link above possibly are >>>

1. New seller.
2. Not sold for a while and returned to selling.
3. Dipped star ratings on ebay.
4. Recent buyer disputes.
5. Selling on a different email address or ebay i.d.
6. Suddenly selling a high cost item against normal selling history?

If its none of those then your best bet is to contact Ebay / Paypal customer services to ascertain why.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sdpoole
Contributor
Contributor
Thank-you, hadn't seen anything about recent buyer disputes before, someone said they hadn't received a pair of jeans recently but I refunded them almost straight away as couldn't prove I'd sent them. Could that be it even though it was closed within an hour, and if so how long will this period of all my funds being held last. Thanks for the help.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sdpoole

I can only give you common 'reasons' for the hold being reapplied, I can't say why it was in your case.

The only way to find out is to ask Ebay customer services why and how long it will last.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.