Funds not going through

OVOJEW
New Community Member

My account will let me send money since receiving money today. I already had some money on hold. i have the money in my paypal account and still will not go. keep getting declined. is not asking me to update anything no alerts or anything from Paypal. Very Frustrating i can not use my own money.  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @OVOJEW. Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear there have been any problems using money in your balance. That's no good, for sure!

It's possible PayPal's Security System is taking steps to block transactions based on detecting factors that indicate a possible problem or security issue. If that's the case, logging out of everything, deleting the cookies and temporary internet files, re-starting your system and then waiting 24-48 hours for the System to re-set often resolves the situation.

Another possibility is that PayPal needs to verify your name, address and Social Security Number, but the System has not done that automatically. A simple way to check on that is to try adding money to your PayPal account from a bank account (if you have a bank account added to your PayPal account). You can find more information on PayPal's Customer Identification Program (CIP) at https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/paypal%E2%80%99s-customer-identification-program-(cip)-f....

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael
PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.