Funds added via debit card but still the funds due in paypal

abhi785
Contributor
Contributor

Due to some issue there was a negative balance in my paypal account, to fund it I added the same amount of money via debit card but on confirming the payment a blank page appeared on checking back the home page of PAYPAL the negative balance is as it was earlier, but the same amount was left/debited from my Bank a/c

Please tell me when the money would get back in my Bank a/c or PAYPAL? where is the money now?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi there abhi785,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community!

In general, once you have added money to your PayPal account to resolve the negative balance, it may be that the transaction is still pending until we receive information from your bank that the amount has been charged to your bank account. In general, this process may take a couple of days in order to complete. 

If the amount is not showing in your PayPal balance after 10 days, I would recommend checking with your bank if the amount has been reversed back to your bank account. In case this did not happen, please contact our Customer Service and one of our representatives will initiate a process to locate your funds after you have provided a bank statement.

If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and then clicking 'Call customer support'. To send us a message, please click on 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and then 'Message Centre' in the tab at the top of the page. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPalUK) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi there abhi785,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community!

In general, once you have added money to your PayPal account to resolve the negative balance, it may be that the transaction is still pending until we receive information from your bank that the amount has been charged to your bank account. In general, this process may take a couple of days in order to complete. 

If the amount is not showing in your PayPal balance after 10 days, I would recommend checking with your bank if the amount has been reversed back to your bank account. In case this did not happen, please contact our Customer Service and one of our representatives will initiate a process to locate your funds after you have provided a bank statement.

If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and then clicking 'Call customer support'. To send us a message, please click on 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and then 'Message Centre' in the tab at the top of the page. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPalUK) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.