Funds Withdrawal

Faizan1012
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, i want to withdraw/transfer funds from my paypal account to my bank in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia. However not sure how i can do that. Because I can’t see any option in my account. Please help. Thanks in advance.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Faizan1012 

Firstly paypal is not available or supported in Pakistan so you can't add a bank account from that country OR if you are living in Pakistan you can't use another countries paypal account.

Secondly you can't add another countries bank account to a country specific paypal account.

Lastly you can't add a bank account to a paypal account in every country sometimes you can only add a card.

UNLESS you have a U.S bank account as paypal allows a U.S bank account to be added to most other countries paypal accounts as they are a U.S company.

https://www.paypal.com/sa/smarthelp/article/%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%81-%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%83%D9%86%D9%86%D9%8A-...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Faizan1012
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks. So can I transfer the funds to my friend in Dubai through his paypal account and he can withdraw the funds because I think thats allowed in Dubai.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.