Funds Withdrawal

Coldheart23
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Guys I cant seem to withdraw the funds  i transferred to my Debit card. I went to the bank already and show the transaction i made on my paypal account. but they said they don't see any transactions on my bank account. What do i do? this is my first pay from my job. please help me thank you

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Randy

@Coldheart23,

Transfers from your PayPal account to your bank can take between 1-5 business days (not counting weekend or holidays) for the funds to appear in your bank’s balance. PayPal does not have the ability to expedite the transfer. If there are any issues with the withdrawal, PayPal will send an update to your PayPal email address.  

- Randy

Login to Me Too

Coldheart23
Contributor
Contributor
But i think its my fault haha. I put the card no instead of the account number . Bec its asking me 16 numbers. So i went to the bank and they said they wont be able to see it since they only process with the account numbers. And my atm card number doesnt support online transaction. So what do i do. Paypal said its already cleared out on their end. 😞
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.