Funds OnHold

Chekai
Contributor
Contributor

The funds that my boss sent was put on hold today. So I took all the process from "get your funds sooner" then clicking the "service or virtual product"

and the clicking the "confirm order status". Instead of redirecting me to a page that has an option of when did I finished the service, it redirect me to a blank page. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Chekai
Contributor
Contributor
Did you resolve the problem now ? Mine. The process still redirect me to a blank page.
Login to Me Too

SridharY
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I’m a user of PayPal. I faced the same issue. The blank page is for adding tracking info (found this from page title). You can add the track info by going to “Payment received from YOURBOSS” link which shows in ur payment activity. Now u can see a page with transaction details. Add tracking info. Choose the relevant option.
Login to Me Too

Chekai
Contributor
Contributor
The item is intended for "services" as Iam a virtual assistant not for "the goods" so it doesnt need of tracking info. I got paid via PayPal for my Virtual Assistant Job. Upon holding my fund, I marked that the payment was for a service, and not for goods. Does the buyer/client receive a confirm button for a service he/she paid? Or is that only for goods (tangible items). Thank you.
Login to Me Too

mhariane

Have you resolved this problem? I have the same issue 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.