Frustrated with PayPal withholding my money and customer service that is not properly trained

Jozzy87
New Community Member

Need your guidance or help

For years i had a personal pay-pal account and 2 weeks ago i have opened a business one so that i can help i client that insisted doing the transaction through pay-pal. Was a first time client so i said ok let me try to accommodate  .

I have issued and invoice for service and specifically noted that when i issued the invoice back 2 weeks ago. It was for travel service and deposit for 2 summer house rentals from my client and got paid for it right away.

Fast forward to today still funds are on hold risking to loose the rental because i cannot withdrawal and pay the villa owner on behalf of my client. It a lot of money and cannot put out of my pocket to pay.

I have spend and hour explaining to customer service without any luck. in fact at the beginning i was say something else they were giving me answers for other things. Level of english and communication terrible.  I had to pause say and explain again and  again until they understood. I have provided the contracts of the transaction with the client and uploaded all documentation that clearly proofs this was for services yet is like the lady put  tape and kept rolling it over and over again telling me i have to wait 21 days.

How can you say this when your client provides you with legal documentation and still refuse to remove the hold. the keep my money and yet they got paid for their service . unheard of

Paypal charged a fee for that transaction yet my money not available because they said i need to provide proof of shipment when i specifically noted when issuing the invoice that this was for services and not goods.

The level of incompetence  when i asked to talk to supervisor or manager was out of this world. again the tape went on ... am sorry madame i cannot have a supervisor talk to you.

HOW DARE YOU REFUSE THAT IS MY RIGHT AS YOUR CLIENT THAT I PAID AND YOU CHARGED A FEE TO TALK TO SOMEONE THAT CAN SORT THE MATTER IF YOU CANT.

thats it i will make an official complain through the EU consumer protection service .

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.