Freelancer Payment Withdral Doubt

MOOVENDHAN
Contributor
Contributor

Good noon there, Myself MOOVENDHAN.M from TN,

I am working as a freelancer ( Graphics designer ) in various platforms such as freelancer, 99designs, fiverr etc,

I want to withdraw earned money to my paypal account,

But i have an personal account in paypal, not a business account, and i also don't have an GSTIN, but my annual earning not more than 12L,

My Doubts are,

1 - how to set my paypal account to withdraw my earnings ?

2 - As a freelancer i have to get GSTIN even my annual earning less than 12L ?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MOOVENDHAN 

You have to link your PayPal account to those third party websites you freelance at to pay out via PayPal. Read the individual "How to" documentation at those websites about how to link your PayPal account and what the requirements are for your PayPal account (if they need to be a business account or not).

You can still receive paypal payments without a GSTIN, you just can't the tax benefit of the GST it if has been deducted by the PayPal.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MOOVENDHAN 

You have to link your PayPal account to those third party websites you freelance at to pay out via PayPal. Read the individual "How to" documentation at those websites about how to link your PayPal account and what the requirements are for your PayPal account (if they need to be a business account or not).

You can still receive paypal payments without a GSTIN, you just can't the tax benefit of the GST it if has been deducted by the PayPal.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.