Fraud with me- Request you to return my held amount

Sonamdemat
New Community Member
You have held my wife paypal payments in july for the review of account and confirmed to clear it in november.  The following is the message shown to our paypal account.

You can no longer use PayPal

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that's inconsistent with our User Agreement and therefore can no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive payments. Funds in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about withdrawing your funds.

Reference ID: PP-L-251722147031

Now all of sudden you withdraw all of our payments in your company account.   can you please advise why you have taken my money of approx 2000$. in to your bank account.

This is sheer fraud and I will put up a legal case on you if our money is not refunded to us.

There is no dispute raised for the payments you held up in your bank account. you can not go away with my money where we delivered the services for the received payments.

Please ensure to transfer the payment to our linked bank account at earliest.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sonamdemat 

This is NOT customer services its a user to user advice forum however..........

Sometimes they confiscate funds under this policy.
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US#actions

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.