For near 4 months I cannot get the funds I withdraw

EkZel
Contributor
Contributor

I withdrew the funds 3d of January 2019. They did not come in my account. PayPal started investigation and promised to resolve the matter in 60 days. Now is more than 100 days and I still have nothing. Just polite reply when I wrote customers service from time to time.

What can be done?

Any help.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @EkZel,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

I am sorry to hear that this happened. As this is a public forum, we cannot share or discuss any account-specific information and we can only provide general responses. As this is a specific matter, please reach out to our Customer Service directly. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. To send a message, you can click 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Email us'. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal). 

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

EkZel
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Martina; 

But this does not work. I contacts Customer Center I get polite but meaningless replies like "We are very sorry, thank you for your patience and other templates" but no any results and even no any sign that somebody works with problem. I simply do not know how to get my money back. 

Login to Me Too

EkZel
Contributor
Contributor

It got email that somebody asks me "Did I solve my problem". I do not see this in thread. But I did not. And I do not see how to proceed. This why I'm asking for help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.