Fiverr Payment keeps failing

muhamed_om
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, I just had my first sale on fiverr and I have waited 14 days for the funds to clear, Now when I try withdrawing the money i get a email from fiver saying that it is successful and they the money form my account, but minutes later I get the money back and it says that the withdrawal has failed. I have contacted both Fiverr and PayPal Customer Service. Fiverr CS said that the issue is with paypal and that everything is good on their side, I still have not got a response from PayPal. I have a card linked to my account and the account is verified. I hope to hear soon form anyone. Thank You

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

muhamed_om
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass but where can I accept the agreement?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @muhamed_om. I'm sorry to hear there's been any difficulty receiving payments. I hope the following information is helpful.

For PayPal customers in Bosnia and Herzegovina, to start accepting payments you simply need to verify your PayPal account by confirming a card, and then choose a Visa branded card or U.S. bank account for your withdrawals.

In the Summary page of your PayPal account, please complete the steps suggested in the bar under your name. You may also click Wallet at the top of the Summary page to add a bank account or credit card, and click See how much you can send with PayPal to get verified.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.