Feel powerless after PayPal ignores all my messages.

BasKlessens
Contributor
Contributor

Dear all,

One big question, what to do? 

Since November PayPal put a 30% 60 days reserve on my account. I called for an explanation, but they couldn't give, it was decided by another department which you can not speak to. 

After hearing; we can not do anything for you, you should just accept it. I explained that the difference of what is reserved compared to the refunds my webshop does is not in line. I am not sure if I am able to put numbers in here, but in the last months I did 4.6K refunds, and my reserve build up over 3.5 months already is 25K. 

This is ridiculous, since it is 5 times as much. I had to send an email to the specific department, which is completely ignored, after one week I remind them with a follow up email. This time I got a google translate version email, which states something like; we can not do anything. 

What does this lead to? Since November I have no salary, no income, and I am liable over the tax since VAT is calculated at the invoice, so yes high costs, no money inflow. 

Why does PayPal not come with any kind of reply. 

And why does PayPal not look at every case specifically. How can you create a reserve which is many times higher compared to the actual returns. 

It is ridiculous, and if my webshop was not in Germany, because of my experience with PayPal, this would be the first thing I would stop with. 

I hope you can come with any kind of solution, because this brings my privately in problems. 

Best,

Bas Klessens

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.