Fake e-mail or real?

Reebaaa
Contributor
Contributor

Hello PAYPAL!
I've got an e-mail from: <removed>
I would like to know is it fake or not, because I can't see any money on my account and I'm warried...
"Hello,
You received a payment from Javier Guzman. This payment is now in your pending balance but will not register as pending because it is a goods and services transaction. The funds will be released upon providing your buyer with a tracking number so they can put it with the transaction. This will then make the funds released and be available to be used upon delivery of shipment.

Here are the details:

Buyer name: Javier Guzman
Transaction date: March 13, 2019
Transaction amount: $220.00 USD
Your transaction ID: 5946092010404312E
Want your money sooner? Here's what you can do to speed things up:

If you used USPS, UPS, or FedEx, provide a valid tracking number. Your money will then be available within 3 days after the tracking status shows as delivered by the courier.
If you don’t have a tracking number, mark your item as shipped on the Transaction Details page. Your money will be available 7 days after you mark your item as shipped (14 days if you're shipping to an international location).
If your item doesn't need to be shipped (e-book, piano lessons, etc.), mark the transaction as processed and provide details. Your money will be available 7 days after you mark as processed (14 days if your buyer is based internationally).
If you use USPS or UPS you can ship your items faster by printing labels with PayPal, and we will upload the tracking information for you. Your money will then be available within 3 days of the tracking status showing as delivered by the carrier. Try PayPal shipping-https://www.paypal.com/shiplabel/create/16U405110W103761H
Thanks,

PayPal"

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.