Failure to withdraw payment by seller

Foin2
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all! I sent money to a seller for services rendered on November 2, 2020 but has been unable to withdraw the money since. Apparently I have to confirm that the services have been rendered. However, I am yet to receive the message for confirmation. Please help
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Foin2 

With payments received for tangible goods Paypal would request valid tracking information confirming the funds have been delivered to the buyer. As they can validate the tracking information online, once it is delivered they can release the funds. As the seller has received the funds for a service no tracking number is applicable and Paypal would be unable to release these funds any sooner than the 21 days.

If the seller marks the transaction as processed then you may have the option on your account to mark the transaction as delivery/satisfied. If you confirm this by clicking on the "Confirm Receipt" button, the funds may be released sooner. This is not always guaranteed. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Foin2 

With payments received for tangible goods Paypal would request valid tracking information confirming the funds have been delivered to the buyer. As they can validate the tracking information online, once it is delivered they can release the funds. As the seller has received the funds for a service no tracking number is applicable and Paypal would be unable to release these funds any sooner than the 21 days.

If the seller marks the transaction as processed then you may have the option on your account to mark the transaction as delivery/satisfied. If you confirm this by clicking on the "Confirm Receipt" button, the funds may be released sooner. This is not always guaranteed. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.