Failed bank transfer

taiga07
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! I am a new seller using paypal. I received payment 28 days ago. It was on hold for 21 days, got released then I initiated a bank transfer 8 days ago. Promised transfer was in 3-5 days from date of transfer request. Now I am still waiting for my funds to appear on my bank accounts but so far there is nothing. The sum in question is not small at all. In my summary, it says that the transaction has been completed. So I checked my bank accounts again, but still nothing. This is highly stressing. First time to use paypal and my money is already gone somewhere I don’t know. I’ve emailed paypal a couple of time but they have not replied. What should I do? Please help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

alix13
New Community Member

I have exactly the same issue.  I transferred money from my Paypal into my bank account on the 26th September.  The funds never arrived into my bank account but the transferred is 'completed' on my Paypal account.  It's not a small sum of money.  Paypal keeps saying they will trace the money and then I hear nothing from them.  I don't know what to do, please let me know if you have success with Paypal resolving this issue.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.