Facing error withdraw to Bank

Pavlosanastaso
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. I am facing error withdraw money to Bank. The error says something is wrong try again later. My info is right. I have done withdraws in the past. I also unlinked the Bank and added it again
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Sharingiscaring
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Pavlosanastaso, I've found this article that may be able to shed some light to the matter: https://www.paypal.com/gr/smarthelp/article/why-did-the-withdrawal-from-my-paypal-account-to-my-bank... https://www.paypal.com/gr/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-verify-my-paypal-account-faq619 Please click on the help & contact link on the bottom of any PayPal page if you would need further assistance. I hope this helps. Stay safe!
Login to Me Too

Pavlosanastaso
Contributor
Contributor

the info is correct and the name of my paypal matches with the bank account.if it didnt propably paypal wouldnt have my bank account linked it from the start.i will verify my debit though lets see.

Login to Me Too

Pavlosanastaso
Contributor
Contributor

hello again.i solved the problem by verifying the card.now i withdrawed some money from euros currency  to my bank.i then went to withdraw the dollars currency to my bank but i am facing error this time.i removed the card and added it again but didnt work.what can i do ??first withdraw of the day worked why the others doesnt?

Login to Me Too

MSCARMEN10
New Community Member

I need some help, and I'm having the exact same issue. My checking account is linked, and verified in which I have made a withdrawal before with NO ISSUE! I tried to transfer my available funds on 4-24-2020, and kept getting the error message: (SOMETHING IS WRONG; TRY AGAIN LATER)! So I unlinked my checking account, and added it again. It was still giving me the same error message so, I messaged support. The support agent told me that, I had a 48-72 hour security hold on my funds, but they didn't tell me why!!!!!!!! I waited until yesterday 4-27-2020 to withdraw the funds again, and it is still giving me the error message. I WAS TOLD TO WAIT (ANOTHER) 72 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!! The customer service number is not working so, I can't get in touch with A AGENT OVER THE PHONE TO FIX THE ISSUE. What can I do to be able to have the SECURITY HOLD taken off of my account???????? You keep telling me to wait 72 hours, but THE SECURITY HOLD IS STILL ON MY ACCT!!!!!!!! HELP ME PLEASE! I HAVE MESSAGED SUPPORT A MILLION TIMES, AND KEEP GETTING THE SAME ANSWER WITH NO RESOLUTION!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

MSCARMEN10
New Community Member

@Sharingiscaring THIS LINK FOR THIS ARTICLE IS GIVING A ERROR MESSAGE, AND THE PAGE IS NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.