Facebook Fraud ancowfine or arrival speed company

cbanker246
New Community Member

Ancowfine and or Arrival Speed Company. This is a total scam and they have it figured out how to play Paypal as well. They offer half your money back so They clear 50% of what you paid. Then require a shipment from California to be shipped to the wholesaler address in China that costs an astronomical amount.

Has anyone who was jacked by the yahoos managed to get a complete refund from Paypal?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Reeba
Contributor
Contributor
My case was denied because an item was delivered to me from scammers at the Arrival Speed Company, but it was NOT what I ordered at all.
Login to Me Too

steph_1
Contributor
Contributor
I am in the process of dealing with them on here, they are willing to refund me but only I if I send the cardboard cutouts back which isn't covered by the refund
Login to Me Too

Sews4u
New Community Member

I ordered from this company ordered a snow globe for $46.91 they sent a foam 3 D train.  And because they sent something, My claim with Paypal was denied.  **bleep**.  I paid $46.91 for a cut out foam train.  WOW!!! I would love for the person that made that denial decision to pay me back.  Makes me think twice about using paypal.  I have been with them over 20 years.  Well I can set up my own credit card and do what they are doing and the credit card company would have gotten my money back.  I tried to leave comments on their web page about the fraud co they are and it wouldn't let me.  Soooooo mad at paypal DONT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY ANYMORE!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.