FUNDS WITHDRAWAL: "Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later."

geoff01
New Community Member
Spoiler
FUNDS' WITHDRAWAL ISSUES

I have already found it impossible to reach PayPal with my issues since they only activate an email autoresponder, and for which it cannot really address my problem. I turned to their lines, but they all seemed intentionally busy! So, I do not have any recourse but to reach out to anybody here with a good heart and a helping hand to help me with my funds' withdrawal issues.

I have been a PayPal account holder (from the Philippines) for more than 5 years now. I chose using my debit card (verified) to link to my wallet instead of a bank account. I have already renewed my debit card twice, and that means, my card has always been current and active. Additionally, my card details match with my PayPal information and vice versa.

I have been going through the same usual withdrawal procedures when transferring my money to my card ever since. But, all of a sudden, PayPal can no longer complete any withdrawal transactions for my account. At first, I thought it has something to do with withdrawal limits or a temporary site error on their end. I checked everything but it just continues to post an annoying prompt, "Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later" whenever I transfer my funds to my card. No matter how I tried eternally, I am getting the same result.

What is happening here? Or, What could be my fault? Is there any way I could reach to a REAL HUMAN responder from PayPal?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

gorannn
Contributor
Contributor

Im busyness user from Croatia/EU and for over a month now I cant withdraw part of my balance to my credit card (confirmed of course)

This would have been my first withdrawal, but Im keep getting that same message. Im gathering that balance for over a yer now (as a seller)

And Im also not getting any help from Paypal customer service.

Can you believe that? 

And what should person do in this situation??????? 

YOu have money in the bank - but bank keeps saying, sorry, try again later. Than later, sorry, we cant process it now either, try again later. Than again later, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc , same thing

Login to Me Too

Kryspin
New Community Member

Thieves are turning our money !!

Login to Me Too

lsmendozajr20
New Community Member

getting the same error. have you resolve you issue?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.