Euros to Dollars

SSJaye9K
Contributor
Contributor

I have Euros in my PayPal that I wish to convert to US Dollars and transfer it to my bank. How do I do that?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Jil013
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @SSJaye9K

Thank you for raising your concern through our community forum.

With PayPal Cash account or PayPal Cash Plus account, you can transfer some or all of your balance from one currency to another.

Here’s how:
1. Go to Wallet.
2. Click Convert currency below the currency you want to convert.
3. Enter the amount you want to convert and click Next.
4. Click Convert Now.

Hope this helps. Stay safe!
Login to Me Too

Jil013
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Below are additional information about PayPal Cash/ PayPal Cash Plus account incase your account hasn't been upgraded yet.

U.S. personal account holders who want to keep money in PayPal or use other features that rely on a balance need to have a balance account linked to their personal account. PayPal offers two types of balance accounts: PayPal Cash and PayPal Cash Plus.

To use balance features, consumers with a personal PayPal account need to set up a balance account, which will have the same login and password as their personal PayPal account. You can get a balance account in several ways. For example, if someone sends you money and you don’t yet have a balance account, you’ll see an Accept the Money button. Once you click on it, you’ll see two options: Transfer it to your bank and Keep it in PayPal. Click Keep it in PayPal and follow the steps to get set up with PayPal Cash. This includes viewing the disclosures, user agreement and confirming your identity with us.

Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.