Error message when converting currency

SophieRJ
Contributor
Contributor

Never had a problem converting currencies before, but when I have gone to convert USD into GBP which is my normal currency today it comes up with a red triangle with an exclamation mark in it and it says "Some of the information required is missing or incomplete. Please check your entries and try again." Not quite sure what entries I am meant to be checking... I just clicked on the 3 vertical dots and went to Convert currency.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @SophieRJ,

I'm sorry to hear of the error when trying to convert the currency in your account. Please first try clearing the cookies and cache in your browser and restart the browser and then try again. If the issue persists, please reach out to customer service to report this issue. 

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Llewelyn1
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Olivia  I tried your suggestion and it didn't work. Do you have any idea how long does it take for Paypal to get back to my email?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Llewelyn1,

Thank you for trying that troubleshooting step. I'm sorry that I do not have an estimated time frame for an answer from the customer service team via email. For real-time assistance, calling may be the best option.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

biomedigital
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal ignored my email about this error.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.