Error adding bank account and contacting all the agent not going through

AdeyemiAdex
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying for several days to add my UK bank account to my account and it is showing this error "We're sorry, we're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later." I need to withdraw my money I have called your line <removed> but it is not getting across to the agent please help, i have been on this problem for nearly 5 days with no one to help

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AdeyemiAdex 

I have answered at least 2 of the posts you have put up on the same subject, but you just ignore my replies and post another thread.

Stop posting more threads on the same issue, if you don't want our help then contact customer services.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AdeyemiAdex
Contributor
Contributor

I have called their office they line is disconnecting, i sent them email i am not getting reply, I called US paypal, i was referred back to my UK paypal my money is just hanging there with no one to help, i sent message on twitter but may be i will head over to facebook, this is real nonsense

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AdeyemiAdex 

Then you could have answered my questions in the other 2 threads i replied to and i may have been able to help you to save you contacting customer services but as you didn't bother i couldn't help.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AdeyemiAdex
Contributor
Contributor

Kernowlass, please help am here right now

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @AdeyemiAdex. I'm sorry to hear there's been a problem adding financial information to your PayPal account so you can complete a withdrawal. It sounds as though PayPal's Security System is blocking your attempts to add information to your Wallet. If that's the case, it will definitely be necessary for you to contact Customer Service.

If you're not able to get through via the phone, the other options @kernowlass mentioned should work to allow you to get in touch. Please send a Private Message via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/paypal) or send a Direct Message via Twitter (to @AskPayPal). I hope the situation is resolved soon. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

AdeyemiAdex
Contributor
Contributor

for over 10 days now, it has been the problem to withdraw my money from paypal, I have tried in vain to add my UK bank account.

I have called their office on phone, I was told to wait for 48 hours, I waited for 72 hours. Yet it does not work.'

I cannot add my bank info, it keeps showing 

"We're sorry, we're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later."

Does it mean i must change my default currency to GBP from USD that i have it

Can the customer service (agent on phone) add it for me manually, 

I am stranded for all these days because I could not add my bank account to withdraw my money

PLEASE HELP! AM TIRED

Can I withdraw without bank verification, (I have added my phone, card and email verification)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.