Error Adding Card

PJ_da_DJ
Contributor
Contributor

Originally tried to update card as received a new one but kept getting error message saying number was wrong.

Deleted old card and then tried to add again, still getting wrong number message so called 'Help' line. They reset my account said to give it 15mins then enter and all would be well.

Did this still getting error messages, called back again and got another person reading from a check sheet with no idea what they are doing, who ran through exactly the same thing told me I was inputting number wrong despite me a)having the number for the last 10 years and knowing it back to front and b) I got someone else to check it in case I was loosing the plot.

He then said he would reset account and to try again in a couple of hours, 3 hours later and guess what!, still getting the same error. Seems to be a common problem on here so come on Paypal sort your $h1t out and look into the actual problem instead of just fobbing people off.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.