Ebay refund

Rylan2000
New Community Member

Hi I have had a refund from Ebay, I can see it in my activity however it's not showing in my balance to withdraw it it.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rylan2000

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that depends a lot on what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rylan2000

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that depends a lot on what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

dzung_87
Contributor
Contributor

On July 3, I received a refund notice on ebay but I didn't see it appear in my wallet. I bought goods with a credit card, so how long will it take for me to receive the money

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Callie

Hi @dzung_87

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community! I am sorry if you have not received your refund yet. You can find more information on where your refund could be here. If you need further assistance, you can always reach out through Facebook, Twitter, or by going to the bottom of any PayPal page under "Help"  or "Contact."

Hope that helps!
- Callie 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.