Ebay funds still held after 21 days.

Ollygrundy
Contributor
Contributor
Ok so I sold my item on Ebay on the 2nd of March. The buyer received the item on the 5th. I provided tracking number and everything went smoothly. However it's now the 26th march and the funds are still being held. Iv been on the phone to ebay 6 times now and every time they say ring paypal, everytime I ring paypal they say ring ebay. I'm stuck in the middle now going back and forward and I'm sick of it. Ebay claim they sent the triggers to release my money 5 times now and paypal claim they havnt received these triggers. What am i suppost to do to get my money now? Can anyone help? Ebay have taken there fees for the transaction, as have paypal. Now I'm out of pocket while some ones sat at home enjoying my things! Soo frustratining. Will never sell on ebay ever again!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

allspark
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Ollygrundy,

I'm sorry to hear about the back and forth, between eBay and PayPal.

It's difficult to know what is causing this issue, without being able to see any information on your account.

From my experience, this situation happens when an eBay listing accepts payment other than PayPal, it is in these types of instances where only eBay can help.

If the payment was paid with PayPal, please reach out to one of our customer service teammates for further assistance.

Please go to our website or click on the link below to chat with a live customer service teammate.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

biglfat
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in the same situation. Have you got your fund yet? I really don’t know what I should do now. I have chatted with eBay and PayPal agents many times since 10 May. But the fund is still held. It’s been 23 days since the transaction was made. This is frastuating.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.