Double charge

Buckyboiz
New Community Member

Hi guys, so currently i have been charged by paypal. At the begin, i made a payment via paypal. At that moment, the payment was finished, and nothing extra happened. About 2 days later, paypal send me an email said that my payment was refused and my balance was negative. The money which i paid at the begin was return to my bank account. So i deposit money to my paypal account. At the start of deposit, i tried deposit by debit card but can not do that, then i try by deposit by bank account but error also. At the several time i tried to deposit to my balance then i was successfully to deposit by debit card and nothing bad happened. But today, when i check my bank account which connect to paypal wallet, i was charged one more time. Can somebody help me in this case ?, thanks a lot

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Buckyboiz 

If you initiated a transfer of funds at the same time (nearly) that paypal tried again to take the funds to clear your negative balance then x2 payments may transfer.

x1 will clear the negative balance and the other x1 will be credited to that balance and you should be able to withdraw it back to your bank account again if you wish to.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.