Double charge

AdShehi
Contributor
Contributor

So I made a payment at Facebook on the 28th of November for 20.00 Euros, 16.99 was already on my Paypal balance and the rest 3.01 I used a bank account to pay. The bank account was declined for some reason that I do not know and then it was showing that my Paypal Balance was -3.01. On the 3rd of December, I get 4.36 Euros from a friend of mine and directly the 3.01 were deducted from my Paypal Balance. But on the other side as a back up for the transaction listed is my Credit Card. I go to see the transactions from my Credit Card and I see that there were also 3.01 Euros deducted from my Credit Card. I think I am being double charged. Could you please help me? Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @AdShehi,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues with a recent transaction. When a transaction fails, there may be an additional charge applied as a Return Fee in certain countries. You'll normally see this listed as a separate charge in your PayPal Activity. Do you see any charges like that applied when that transaction failed?

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.