Dont be fooled people... Its not your Money - Its Paypals Money.

rossdraper2019
Contributor
Contributor
WHY DOES PAYPAL HAVE A BUSINESS MODEL THAT COSTS THEM MONEY.

PAYPAL DID NOT QUITE THINK ABOUT THE IMPACT THEY HAVE ON THIER PROFITS WHEN THEY DECIDED TO HOLD CUSTOMERS FUNDS FROM BUSINESSES WITH 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK AND NO ISSUES.

NOW THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY ANY COSTS , LIKE EBAY FEE'S - CUSTOMER RETURNS ECT ECT BECAUSE THEY CORRUPTED A BUSINESS THAT WAS WORKING WELL AND LOOKED AFTER ITS CUSTOMERS.

REALLY PAYPAL.

ARE YOU THAT GREEDY THAT YOU CANT SEE THE MISTAKE YOU ARE MAKING.

OH..THATS RIGHT I FORGOT...

YOU DONT HAVE A CONSCIENCE AND YOUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE CONSCIOUS DECISIONS IN FEAR THAT YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY BECOME AN ETHICAL COMPANY...

OH WELL PAYPAL...

ENJOY PAYING THE STREAM OF DEBT THAT COMES FLOATING YOUR WAY VERY SOON.

IM OFF TO RUN A BUSINESS WITHOUT YOUR WAIST OF TIME UNETHICAL IGNORANCE.

BYE...

OH AND YOUR WELCOME TO DELETE THIS MESSAGE SO OTHER CUSTOMERS CANNOT SEE THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS.

WOULDN'T WANT TO LET ANYONE GET AWAY WITH THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY NOW WOULD WE...

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rossdraper2019 

PayPal does not know what feedback you got.

Roll with the punches, others have. Ship the item provide tracking info in the transaction and when PayPal can confirm delivery, they will release the funds within a day or two or ask buyer to confirm receipt. Yes, sometimes PayPal run into difficulties releasing funds on time but you can call them up and request they do a manual release (please allow 24/48 hrs for request to process). They do not want sellers running off with the money in case a buyer reports a problem before 21 days, they want the funds there to cover disputes. They want you to develop best selling practices and build a reliable account on their website, not based on feedbacks on a third party site. PayPal will review your account periodically and decide whether to release you from the hold regimen. Then they will email you when they have. There'll still be holds from time to time but not for every payment. If your account is really good, then they will offer you Funds Now where they do not hold your payment, even if it is being disputed, security exceptions apply of course.

Sellers/recipients do this to get money sooner (may not be available for some countries):

1. Click Activity at the top of the page.

2. Find and click the original payment for the item or service.

3. Click Add Tracking Info.

4. Select an order status.

Note: PayPal releases funds 24/48 hrs from delivery confirmation with courier by PayPal, if tracking info is provided in the transaction.

Then ask buyers/senders to “confirm receipt” to release funds (may not be available for some countries):

1. Log on to PayPal account.

2. Click Activity at the top of the page.

3. Find and click the payment transaction.

4. Click Confirm Receipt.

5. Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.

***Not all transactions require receipt confirmation.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

rossdraper2019
Contributor
Contributor

Yes of course, i did all that to begin with and got out of the paypal jail and everything was going fine for nearly 6 months. 

BEGAN TO RECEIVE CUSTOMER FUNDS AND INSTANT RELEASE FOR 2-3 MONTH

Created a lovely ebay business that was going well , items anything upto £59.99 where instantly released all the time (never sold over that price)

So i built a larger and larger store and everything was going fine.

No customer issues, no holds, no complaints 100% feedback.

Then out of the blue i get a £9.99 payment that PayPal holds. i thought little of it. must be down to the customer,

But the following payment got held also , this time for £19.99

And then another for £17.99 so i started to use my own profits to pay for the items again in an attempt to continue the business

But eventually the funds i had could nit cover the customers coming in, So what was i supposed to do... i could not just find the funds to pay for the items myself, let alone start risking my own money on item that cold value anything upto £60

So basically my whole operation went to Stih because of paypal... What could i do.

I had to cancel customers orders and reduce my store. then i get hit with ebay fees, and from there everything went bad.

Paypal Destroyed my small but potential business.

And as for customer support they are useless and offerd no reason why they where holding the funds. and would not help me in any way.

I still have a 100% positive feedback score.

my store was NEXTDAY2020 (chek it out)

Paypal are useless and money grabbing and and unethical waist of time.

All that was requires was a conscious decision to be made to help me out, but that was not an option...

No instead paypal are happy to take your money, but not happy to help you when you need them.

And the reasons i started this venture was to look after my son while his mother goes through Dialysis and a kidney operation.

I,m on universal credit and live on £5 a day if im lucky...

Now im **bleep**..

Thanks paypal.

Thanks for helping and looking after your customers.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.