Do not trust paypal with direct deposits they will leave you stuck with no money!!!

Takeia3
Contributor
Contributor
Nothing told me I had to wait 72 hours to access my funds after calling 6 times and waiting on hold multiple times with nobody ever returning to the call
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Takeia3, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

I am sorry to hear you were not informed of this time-frame when you first contacted our Customer Support team by phone. This time-frame will not be applied to every direct deposit you receive. Please review this link for more information on direct deposits - https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/when-will-my-direct-deposit-be-available-in-my-paypal-ca...

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Takeia3
Contributor
Contributor
Is that why I'm still having issues I absolutely HATE pay pal yall are so inconsiderate and the things that are done security wise out of nowhere are absolutely dumb what are people supposed to do without access to their money? And after a week my account is still restricted my deposits have been canceled I'm done with you definitely after today
Login to Me Too

aasadkayani
Contributor
Contributor
Hello , are you and to get it sorted with one that David one ? Are you able to list restrictions since PayPal fail to assist any further about any information. I can see you are from USA but what about people who aren’t USA citizens, how they suppose to deal with USA while has not business in USA
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.