Disability Direct Deposit

BlessednFavored
Contributor
Contributor
I switched to PayPal & Checked Before doing so about having early access to my disability benefits. Info said I would but I Don't have my benefits Today like I Should have because the Greendot account I had And Ace Flare Acct both gave access to funds As Soon as Gov released Funds to Them so I Always had access 5 days early. My disability is scheduled for 3rd Wed each month. My husband who works gets His 2 days Early which is when his Employer releases funds. I've seen some here say they got their SSI benefits 5days early & some say got them on day they are Supposed to Actually get them. Which is it?? I was Depending on my benefits Today as the coronavirus has Wiped out the stores stock & so my husband used our Rent money from his check Yesterday so we could have Tissue, Lysol And FOOD!! Our landlord wants the Rent Tomorrow & I don't have my benefits like I was expecting!! Ugh I should have Never Switched! Should have just dealt with the fees because this is Ridiculous!!! Someone PLEASE help with accurate information I'm about to have a nervous breakdown already had seizures in Walmart this morning.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BlessednFavored 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BlessednFavored
Contributor
Contributor
Didn't answer my question but appreciate your response. I was asking if Anyone Knew if PayPal Does give early access to direct deposit for SS benefits not just payroll. I Know how to contact them but it was to late at that Time.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.