Didn't receive money in my bank account

Shahid45
Contributor
Contributor
Transaction ID: 65541006Y0306191A I have repeatedly tried my level best to inform PayPal through message center to cancel this transaction because funds have mistakenly transfered to my old / expired debit card linked with my bank account. Before this transaction I updated my current debit card in PayPal system but to my surprise it wasn't updated in the system. So obviously money transfered won't be credited to my account so I should be reversed back to my PayPal account which hasn't been reversed back as it's almost over a week now. I don't now what to do. I repeatedly informed through message center but there is no response at all.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Shahid45,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with a recent transfer to your bank. I'd recommend reviewing the following Help Center article for assistance: Where’s the money I transferred to my bank account?

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Hgb11
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, Have you already received your money?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.