Deposits Not Appearing in my Account

honeybdontcare
Contributor
Contributor

As per the title. The deposits didn't show up in my statement, so I decided to remove the bank after what seemed like a month, and then added it again. I also added another bank just in case it didn't work, and neither of them have received the deposits. It has been well over 4-6 days but there's still no sign of it? For the first bank, I went in to ask if they could do anything but no one seemed to be able to help me, since they think it's a problem on the PayPal side.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@honeybdontcare 

Its not 4-6 days, its 4-6 business days.

So that would be 6-8 calendar days.

https://www.paypal.com/th/smarthelp/article/FAQ3045

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

honeybdontcare
Contributor
Contributor
By well over 4-6 days, business or otherwise, I mean it’s been almost a month. I’ve also sent PayPal an email requesting assistance which they said would take 24 hours but it’s been several days, so.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@honeybdontcare 

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

honeybdontcare
Contributor
Contributor

Contacted them through their twitter and they told me to wait 2-3 more business days. (Edit: I checked out the facebook too but the messaging was automated and basically directed me back to community help.)

That was basically a week ago now.

I literally have no idea what else to do to get this fixed.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi @honeybdontcare

I am sorry to hear that you are having such issues receiving the deposits. When you remove your bank and re-add it you need to initiate the deposits again. Once you have added your bank go to your "Profile" and click on your "Bank account" and click on the option to "confirm". Once you have clicked on "confirm" you will be asked to fill out a direct debit mandate and this will send the deposits to your statement for you. 

I hope this helps, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.