Depositing using bank account

nick1010
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, I’m trying to deposit from my pay pal from my linked and confirmed bank account but for some reason it won’t allow me to do this. Any help would be appreciated 😁

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Callie

Hi @nick1010

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community. I am sorry to hear of the issues you're running into trying to add money. If you are attempting to add money from a linked and confirmed bank but you are running into issues, it's possible that you may be hitting our internal security. I would recommend waiting and trying again later. You don't need to add money to your account to make a purchase though. You can shop anywhere online that accepts PayPal and at the time of checkout, it will ask you how you want to pay. If you have a bank or card linked to your account, you'll be set! 

If you need further assistance, you can always reach us through Facebook, Twitter, or by going to the bottom of any PayPal page under "Help" or "Contact."

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.