Depositing cash into PayPal at Walmart

PacoMartin
Contributor
Contributor

I have been depositing cash into PayPal at Walmart. The first irritation is that my local Walmart has one line for returns and for money matters. I end up waiting in a long line behind people returning socks.

I have had a number of problems with the bar-code on my phone, so I went back to printing out a piece of paper with the bar-code before I go to the store. Many times the clerk has to call over a superior because they can't follow the instructions on the paper.

I would love to be able to walk up to a machine like the kind that does self-checkout and make a deposit by feeding banknotes into the machine. Any chance that will happen someday?

---

Can you transfer money from Bluebird to Pay-Pal?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PacoMartin

It's best that you create your barcode on your smartphone just before its your turn in line because the bar codes expire after an hour if you didn't know that.

If you have a bluebird card, just add the card to PayPal and pay with the card. Otherwise, PayPal does not allow linkage of or transfers from virtual banks as it is risky for them.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.